A Little History
The Lombardo Building has been a part of the National Registry of Historic Places since 1980. Built in 1922, this three floor building is now the home of a Dealer Antique Mall. The Lombardo building first served as a wholesale grocery store and in the 70's, the three story brick fortress was used as a moving and storage company called,'Red Ball Moving & Storage'. Railroad Station officially opened in 1983. The building and store has been owned and operated by Claude and Layne Dorning since early 2003. Currently Railroad Station is operating under the management of the Dorning's daughter, Suzanne Conway.
Sales & Specials
Check out our current dealer sales and specials!
Click here to find out what products our store carries!
Check out our gallery of items around the store!
Railroad Station Antiques sits on the corners of Jefferson and Monroe Streets just off of Interstate 565. Surrounding the building are numerous sights to visit including the Huntsville Veterans Memorial, the Railroad Museum, the Roundhouse venue, and Halsey Grocery. Our store is only a few blocks from local cuisine on the downtown Huntsville square. Stop in and shop for a while as part of your visit to Downtown Huntsville!